Localization or L10N engineering is an essential phase of the professional localization process. Localization engineering involves technical processing during software localization and website localization. All Localized provides professional multilingual localization engineering service, including:
- SDL Trados
- Extracting the translatable text from resource files.
- Source File preparation and analysis (word count, TM leverages)
- Workload analysis: Analyze the project volume using special tools. Prepare for the quote.
- Process HTML/XML files into translatable formats, or vice versa
- Test of localized products: Functional testing, user interface testing and linguistic testing.
- File conversions (clean/uncleaned files, preparation for DTP), as well as Adobe FrameMaker and QuarkXpress file conversion into Adobe Indesign.
- Localizing Flash projects for Middle East languages specially Arabic and most European languages.
- Customization of TM tools
All Localized has experienced localization engineering and testing teams for all standard platforms, operating systems, and programming languages, using proven processes, testing methodologies, and the latest testing automation tools as appropriate to support the localization of our clients' wide range of product portfolios.
Using our creative approach to problem solving, All Localized L10N engineering capabilities can help our clients shorten time-to-market and reduce overall project costs. They also help meet your exact requirements in terms of scope, quality, timeline and budget.
Our localization engineering languages contain most Asia languages, Middle East languages, Western Europe languages and Eastern Europe languages.